The Hensel has been a family company for 75 years, offers combi climate glands prevent accumulations of condensation, which can form among others by large temperature fluctuations, like changing weather, intensive solar irradiation etc., in enclosures with high degree of protection.
- Glow wire test IEC 60 695-2-11 960° C
- ISO thread: M 20 x 1.5 sealing range: Ø 6-13 mm bore-hole: Ø 20.5 mm wall thickness: to 3.5 mm
- In order not to exceed leakage limit of 0.07 bar with pressure compensation, one combi climate gland M20 must be used per 6 litres (6000 cm³) of enclosure volume.
- Example: enclosure size 27 cm x 27 cm x 17 cm = 12393 cm³ = 12.393 litres.
- Number of necessary combi climate glands M20 ≥ 3 pieces
Key attributes :
- Cable entry and ventilation in one!
- Degree of protection of enclosure is obtained
- Reliable avidance of damage to electrical and electronic operational funds by accumulation of condensed water. The high-quality Hensel products are processed in particular by the electrical trade, industry and in electrical installations.