DPG-SD-1 series Compact Round Digital Temperature Gauge for Industrial Applications
The Sensor Connection a division of Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC, has expanded its line of temperature measurement and control instrumentation with the addition of the model DPG-SD-1 series digital Type K thermocouple temperature gauge.
Manufactured in the USA, this microprocessor-based gauge is packaged in a compact 52mm O.D. round housing with an IP65 rated face ideal for use in harsh industrial environments. The bright red LED numeric display is easy to read, even at a distance. During a high temperature alarm condition the display flashes and an internal 2 Amp relay circuit is activated. Programming of the gauge is quick and easy using the front panel membrane keypad.
Features of the DPG-SD-1:
- Input: Type K Thermocouple sensor
- Temperature units field selectable for °C or °F
- User adjustable HI alarm set point
- Max Peak Temperature recall function
- Internal 2 Amp alarm relay circuit
- IP65 rated face
- Powered by 9 to 32 VDC
- Display Range: +32 to +2282°F (0 to +1250°C)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Case Size: 52mm O.D. x 38mm deep
For further information please contact:
Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC