The ICX30-HWC allows remote site access and communication to PLCs, RTUs, and other Ethernet and serial devices.
ProSoft Technology, a leading industrial communication company, has released the ICX30-HWC Industrial Cellular Gateway, which allows for remote monitoring of devices where WiFi may not be available.
The industrial cellular gateway provides secure wireless Ethernet and serial connectivity to remote devices and equipment over 3G cellular service. These include PLCs, RTUs, DCS systems, instruments, electronic billboards and communication towers. The industrial cellular gateway is ideal for programming and maintenance, remote data collection, location-based monitoring and SCADA applications. Remote devices are accessed using secure VPN tunnels over Internet connections. In addition, the EtherNet/IP™ Class 3 Server allows diagnostic data to be sent to a Rockwell Automation ControlLogix® or CompactLogix system.
- Supports 3G GSM WCDMA, HSPA/HSUPA, UMTS, GPRS, EDGE.
- Supports cellular networks worldwide.
- Secure VPN connections over Internet and cellular links for remote site access to corporate networks (VPN Client Mode).
- Simultaneous Ethernet and serial data port (Modbus & DF1 encapsulation) communications providing SCADA migration path to cellular for serial and Ethernet devices.
- Built in discrete & analog I/O to remotely monitor alarm status.
- Integrated GPS for location based monitoring.
- Up to 14.4 Mbps for downlink and up to 5.76 Mbps Uplink speed for video monitoring applications.
- EtherNet/IP Class 3 Server allows diagnostic data to be available in the PAC, enabling decisions to be based on cellular gateway health
- 10 to 24 VDC and PoE power options supports common industrial power sources or PoE to reduce cabling costs
- Built in web server for local / remote configuration, monitoring and wireless network diagnostics
- Disaster recovery feature (microSD) for quick field replacement without need of programming software or operator training
The ICX30-HWC supports cellular networks worldwide, including 3G GSM, WCDMA and HSPA+ Networks, among others.
About us :
ProSoft Technology specializes in the development of industrial communication solutions for automation and control applications. For more than 25 years, ProSoft Technology’s product lines have grown to over 400 communication interface modules supporting more than 60 different protocols. These include in-chassis interfaces compatible with the large automation suppliers’ controllers such as Rockwell Automation and Schneider Electric, as well as protocol gateways and industrial wireless solutions. With 500 distributors in 52 countries and Regional Area Offices in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle-East, Latin America and North America, we at ProSoft Technology are able to provide quality products with unparalleled support to customers worldwide.